We finally got Hadlee's pictures taken on Saturday. After a rough start, she did a great job. She really likes looking at lights and windows, so I think she loved the flash. Amy Britton was the photographer and she did an amazing job! She posted a few of the photos on her blog - www.photosbybritton.blogspot.com. They are so CUTE! We will be posting lots more after we get the pictures!
5 comments:
I checked out Amy's blog and Hadlee is seriously beautiful! Nice job you guys! Let's hook her up with my little guys!!
Congratulations you guys! I didn't even know you had a blog. It is adorable. I hope you are doing well! Aloha!
I already told you, but they are so so cute! I might have to get one from you. You know, to put in a frame in Parker's room. Haha.
Hey congratulations you guys. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful. I had mine March 20th. These little babes are so much fun.
They are super cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them!
The baby blessing was great on Sunday, sorry we weren't able to stay and say hi afterward.
Post a Comment