Friday, July 10, 2009

Hadlee's Vegas Vacation

A few weeks ago, Colton went to football camp.
My family was going to Las Vegas to visit my grandma, so Hadlee and I decided to go.
We went for a walk down the strip. It was SO SO hot. Hadlee just went to sleep. We were walking to Margaritaville for lunch. I swear it was like 2 miles down the strip.

We had some delicious nachos there!

It was so hot out there, we couldn't wait to get a cold drink. I thought Hadlee should get something too. She loved drinking the water out of the straw! Whenever I stopped, she would cry! I'm not sure if she liked the cold water in her mouth or running down her tummy. After lunch, we walked back and went to the M&M store.

Hadlee loved it! Just think about all the colors everywhere in the store!

We also got to visit my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Marcella. It was Hadlee's first experience with a dog. A perfect place too, they have very nice, cute poodles! We went to an amazing Mexican restaurant with them.

No comments: