This cake didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. After I ordered this bear pan, I realized this was the exact cake I had when I turned one! So she had a panda bear just like her mom!
Hadlee got so many great presents from everyone! edit.jpg)
edit.jpg)
We had a pull pinata! It was a little harder to pull than it looked!
I couldn't wait for Hadlee to try eating her cake. I had been preparing her forever. I let her taste cake earlier so she wanted it and walked around saying "cake, cake." I stuck some M&M's on it so that she would want to pick them off. I also kept practicing saying "bear" and recognizing them. I wanted her to dig in so bad!!! She did a great job. At first, she just touched it with one finger and at a little frosting. Then she shared with Chloe and me. Finally, she decided she loved the frosting and kept on eating it. The frosting was too good though, she wasn't even interested in the actual cake. Parker and Cole helped her get the cake too!
edit.jpg)



edit.jpg)
edit.jpg)

3 comments:
WHat a fun party! I can't believe you made that cake...it is adorable! Daci wouldn't even try to dig in...she got stage fright :) Happy Birthday Hadlee!
Happy Birthday Hadlee!! Waht a cute little girl you are.
Oh my gosh!! She looks so happy! Happy birthday Hads! (P.S. Megan the cake was great! I would know she let me have a ton of it!!!)
Post a Comment