I love the font on this one. I think it is fun and a little different on than what you see on most cards. I also like that you can include 3 different pictures because I always have a hard time picking just one! I would probably put a family picture in the middle and of course two cute ones of Hadlee on the sides.
This card has different sizes of photo spaces, which I really like! I love the set up with the year, the tree, and the plaid. The black and white photo is a fun way to change up the card. On this card, I would put a traditional family picture on the top left and a playful family picture on the bottom right. In the smaller space, I'd put an individual picture of Hadlee.
Oh, I love the black and red on this card! It looks so classic and has tons of picture spaces! Since this card has more spaces, I would alternate with pictures of Hadlee and the whole family. I might put a picture of just Hads and Colton and one of Hads and me too!
Again, I love the red and black. The red pattern used at the bottom looks great! With this card, I would definitely stick with the black and white family photo!
I had no idea that they had such other fun items like calendars and especially ornaments. I love having a photo calendar and these ones are adorable. Here is a link to the calendars - http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars. I looked all over last year for cute ornaments for Hadlee and now I found some! There are also some other great photo gifts. Here is the link - http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts.






1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this stuff! We miss you guys. I love all of your pics. How are things?
Post a Comment