Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11 Months










** More pictures to come - I don't have my other camera with me!

I don't know what I would do without Hadlee! It's crazy to think of all the things she has started to do in the past year. I was just looking back at some pictures, and she has grown up so much! It makes me sad that my little girl is getting so old, but at the same time I am so excited to experience all the new things we will as she gets even bigger! I love her!

Some things Hadlee does now ...
- She walks all the time. She can walk all over the place by herself. Sometimes, she is brave and just goes after what she wants and surprises us! Sometimes she follows me! Usually, she still wants a finger for comfort though!
- Now loves peaches (and pears) the best
- Loves to read stories. Even if she is crying in the car, a book will make her happy!
- Makes a kissing noise when you say bye or I love you! So cute!
- Always knows what she wants to do or where she wants to go - - and always gets it!
- Has had two ear-aches
- Is getting her fifth tooth (top left)
- Is very silly at times - like in the bath tub
- Her favorite is to show you her teeth and her tongue
- Love carry and playing with other people's socks and shoes, especially shoes
-Won't wear any cute headbands. She pulls them right off. We now put a little pony tale on top of her head. It sticks straight out, and is dang cute! I tried to curl it once, didn't really work!

No comments: